- CoQ 10, or ubiquinone, important in every cell for energy production
- Highly concentrated potency with 300mg per capsule!
- Acts as an anti-oxidant, protecting cells from free radical damage
- A must for the athlete or anyone over the age of 35
- Everyone on statins MUST supplement CoQ 10
CoQ 10 is very important for tissues with a high metabolic rate, such as the heart, brain, immune system and gut. It needs to be supplemented as we age, and in anyone taking a statin to lower cholesterol.
As with Carnitine, Dr. Carr recommends supplementing after age 30 in most adults, or younger if vigorously training. Dr. Carr also considers CoQ 10 an absolute must in anyone taking a statin. CoQ-10 is also an important part in our HCG weight loss program.