- Highly concentrated fish oil from the cold waters off the coast of Chile
- Contains a whopping 950mg of Omega-3s per capsule!
- Purified, molecularly vacuum distilled to remove any pesticides, heavy metals or PCBs
- Triglyceride form allows for superior cellular absorption
- Extensive research supports fish oil promoting better brain function, joint health, cardiovascular health, and inflammation
Many are very familiar with the anti-inflammatory effects of fish oil, and how fish oil can help the cardiovascular and neurologic systems. However, many athletes do not realize that fish oil can have an anabolic effect as well, enhancing muscle growth and improving recovery after exercise.
Increasing consumption of fish high in omega-3 fatty acids historically was a well established way to improve our health. Unfortunately, too many of our coastal fishing waters are polluted, and fish can contain high levels of toxins such as mercury.
A problem with many fish oils is that the quality and potency of fish oil supplements can vary significantly.
OmegaCELL fish oil, unlike many in the industry, complies with the CRN Monograph, which requires that fish oil is tested for pesticides, heavy metals and other contaminants. The molecular distillation process used in the manufacturing of this fish oil is very expensive and time intensive, resulting in fish oil that is pure and potent, with much less GI upset than other brands.
Another advantage over other fish oil brands is that OmegaCELL is in the triglyceride form, allowing for easy penetration and absorption through our cell membranes. Most other brands are in the ethyl ester form, which does not allow for optimal absorption.